Our office is fully open.
- Infusion therapy continues without interruption.
- Patient visits are being conducted both in-office and with remote televisits.
- The lab is open to draw blood tests.
Please use CURBSIDE CHECK-IN when you arrive to avoid sitting in the waiting room. You can wait in your car or in the building lobby until we let you know that the staff is ready to show you back to the infusion suite, exam room or lab.
Televisits are performed through the Healow app. Please see HOW TO PREPARE FOR A TELEVISIT under Office News on our Home Page
Please note the following COVID office policies:
- Everyone entering our office MUST WEAR a face mask.
- Please DO NOT visit our office if you have fever, OR respiratory symptoms such as cough, OR symptoms of a gastrointestinal illness, OR if, in the past 14 days, you have had close contact with someone who has had Covid, OR if you have recently traveled to an area that has had significant Covid infection. If any of these applies, please call to reschedule your appointment or infusion, or to schedule a televisit.
Our doctors and staff wear masks and one-use gloves for any and all contact with patients. We are observing social distancing in the office, with the following exceptions for brief clinical contact:
- Taking vital signs, such as blood pressure,
- Your doctor performing a physical examination, or joint injection procedure,
- Your infusion nurse performing vital signs, IV insertion and/or medication injection, and IV medication adjustment.
Our doctors and clinical staff have all been COVID vaccinated.
At this time, we strongly recommend to all patients that you continue your current medicines, with no changes because of Covid-19. In cases of rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, psoriatic arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions, the health consequences of not treating these conditions are considerable, and we recommend continuing your prescribed treatment. Of course, you may call us at any time with questions specific to your case and your medications.
For more information about coronavirus precautions and vaccinations, visit the Maryland Health Department site: www.health.maryland.gov/coronavirus. For more information about Covid-19 from the CDC, visit www.cdc.gov.
For information about getting tested for coronavirus, call the Montgomery County Communicable Diseases Hotline at 240.777.1755. We are not testing for coronavirus or flu in our office.